Friday, June 26, 2020

Return to Play Survey

Yesterday the Appleton Area School District approved the "Return to Play" proposal set forth by the Activities Directors from the 3 area public high schools. Here is a link to the essentials from the proposal for your review: 
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1GQ8v3jRYSbdeZyNblJRwB5GgEsr7DjtY/view?usp=sharing. I have created a survey for those who are INTERESTED in participating to fill out. Participation is OPTIONAL and it will NOT be held against anyone who does not feel like participating. 

At this point, I do not know exactly how things will be set-up. My hope is I am able to be the one coaching you and the groups will be just swimmers, however I cannot promise that will be the case. With that being said, if you are at all interested, please fill out the survey. Filling out the survey does not bind you to coming, if you think you are interested and after the procedures are finalized and it doesn't seem like something you would want to do, then you are not obligated to sign-up. However, if you do not think this is something you would like to participate in or you know you will not be able to participate on a regular basis, then please do not fill out the survey. How things are arranged will be based off of the number of athletes that are interested in participating. 

Here is the link to the survey: https://forms.gle/DMhbMukZEKWFp6Rq8

Please let me know if you have any questions, I don't know that I will have the answers as I don't 100 percent understand how everything is going to work, but I will do my best!

PLEASE FILL OUT THE SURVEY NO LATER THAN 7:00AM, MONDAY, JUNE 29TH.

GO LIGHTNING!

No comments:

Post a Comment