Sunday, June 7, 2020

Hello Appleton North Swimmers and Families!
Welcome to your team blog! Please try to get in the habit of checking in on this page weekly during the summer as it is the best way to get information to the entire team. I am working on getting the "subscribe" button to work, once I do each time I post something on the page, you will get it in email. As soon as I have it figured out, I will send out instructions.
From now until the season gets started, I will be posting reminders on this page. I will continue to use this blog to post meet recaps and other fun information. There are tabs for our practice and meet schedule, as well as links to the forms that need to be turned in BEFORE our first practice.   The coach and captain page will be updated with photos and bios soon--stay tuned!
Go Lightning,
Coach Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment