Tuesday, June 30, 2020

DEADLINE SHORTENED - RETURN TO PLAY SUMMER WORKOUT SIGN-UP

Good afternoon,
I found out today I need to have names and emails of athletes who will be participating in the Return to Play Summer Workout submitted by early tomorrow morning. Therefore, the deadline to sign-up will be tonight, Tuesday, June 30 at 11:59PM. As of now, I will be not be able to add anyone after the deadline, so if you want to work out with fellow swimmers this summer please fill out the form below before 11:59PM TONIGHT (TUESDAY, JUNE 30).

Here is the sign-up link: https://forms.gle/QWWEwRSrhP2DK7pF9

As a reminder, these will all be dry-land based activities, led by the strength coaches. Jenna will be at the workouts on M/W and I will be there on T/Th to oversee what you guys are doing.

We still do not have word on how the fall season will look, so as of now, plan as if it will happen as usual. As soon as I have more information, I will let you know.

GO LIGHTNING!

Coach Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment